Sunday, June 19, 2011

Find Garden & Patio Decor at The Crabby Nook!


Unique Garden & Patio Decor...  








grey_box_top.gif
  • Bird Houses
  • Wind Chimes
  • Baskets
  • Potted Plant Watering Stakes
  • Terracotta Vases
  • Serving Bowls
  • Bamboo Trays
  • Pool Thermometers & Pool Brushes
grey_box_bottom.gif
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Summer time!  I love sitting on my patio watching my flowers grow.  I love watching the birds.  I love listening to my wind chimes.  I love entertaining guests.  I love watching the light reflections and the sounds of lapping water in the pool in the evening.

 
We take this time of year to offer special items for your Garden or Patio Decor!  Most of our summer items are from Fair Trade companies who provide jobs and job training skills to various groups who are rebuilding their lives.  



All of our artisans are paid a fair wage so they can provide for their families.  We know you will find something that you cannot live without in our Outdoor Living category!



No comments: