The Crystal Dragon
DRAGON - The Dragon is deemed the luckiest and most sacred figure in Chinese folklore.
- It reputedly has absolute power and symbolizes honor, power and all that is right.
- Dragons enhance fame and career prospects and should be placed near a door or window in order to guard your wealth and health.
- When used as a pair they are a very powerful protection cure for your home or office.
- Here are how you can utilize Crystal to Feng Shui your way to a better life.
- 1. Place the Crystal in the Southeast sector of living rooms, office, shops, work desk, near cash registers and important areas in your business premises to bring in more sales and achieve more monetary gains and successes, increase income and windfall luck. The Southeast sector governs Wealth Luck.
- 2. Display the Crystal in the Northwest to increase money luck and opportunities from helpful people in your business pursuits or career. The Northwest is the universal sector for Mentor Luck based on theBagua 8 Life Aspirations Theory and its element is Metal. Crystals represent earth energy, and Earth produces Metal in the productive cycle of elements.
- 3. Display the Crystal in the Southwest corner of your living room to enhance relationship and romance luck The Southwest corner is the universal corner for Love and Romance based on the Bagua 8 Life Aspirations Theory and its element is Earth.
- 4. Place the Crystal in the Northeast of a bedroom to embellish the occupant's educational luck.
- 5. Place up to six pieces of Crystals in the center of the home to ensure ultimate wealth success and to magnify your windfall and speculative luck in life, and to achieve greater harmony in the family. They can me made up mixed crystals. This Feng Shui practice is highly recommended by many Feng Shui masters.
|Small Crystal Fierce Dragon Decorative Figurine Statue|
|DESCRIPTION: Small crystal fierce dragon figurine.|
See you Shopping Soon at The Crabby Nook!