Multi Cultural Shopping
- African Collectibles
- Oriental Collectibles
- Furniture & Room Dividers
- Tea & Sakes Sets
- Pool, Pond & Patio
- Wall Art
- For the Home
- Jewelry & Accessories
Fall Recipes for Entertaining
Apple Pork Chops
- 2 TBLs vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 4 (1/2-inch thick) pork chops
- 1/2 tsp salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 apples - peeled, cored and sliced
- 2 TBLS brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 3/4 cup hot water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat oil in large skillet. Saute onion in oil for 1 minute, or until tender. Remove onion and set aside. Brown pork chops on both sides in oil.
- Place chops in an 8x12 inch baking dish and sprinkle them with salt and pepper. Cover the chops with the apples and cooked onion.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, mustard, cloves and water. Pour over chops. Cover and bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes. Enjoy!
We like to serve our Apple Pork Chops with Whipped Sweet Potatoes, Scalloped Apples and French style green beans.
- Peel and Cut up several sweet potatoes.
- Boil until soft.
- Add half & half, brown sugar and butter.
- Whip until smooth.
French Style Green Beans are a wonderful side dish with this meal.
Bone Accents African Wood Salad Bowl...
Bone Accents African Wood Salad Servers...